Dentistry in Thousand Oaks
On arrival to our modern dentistry practice, we invite you to sit back and relax in our comfortable waiting room. While undergoing treatment patients may listen to their favorite music through headphones or watch a movie on the monitor. Our dedicated dental team will ensure every possible step is taken to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
Dr. Fathi utilizes state-of-the-art dentistry equipment and technology and our contemporary dental practice incorporates the very latest dentistry techniques and treatments; specifically chosen to enhance your oral well-being and create beautiful smiles. From digital x-rays, to head mounted viewers for patient entertainment, we are committed to providing the finest quality dental treatment, unsurpassed in precision and eminence.
Every person is unique and therefore so is every mouth. With this in mind Dr. Fathi provides complete personalized dental care for every patient. Creating an individual treatment plan for you, specifically formulated to achieve the results you desire, Dr. Fathi works with you to achieve the smile of your dreams.
Our Dental Hygienist
Our Office Director
Our Patient Care Specialist
Our Patient Concierge
Meet Dr. Fathi
Dr. Fathi is a dedicated professional dentist and has had extensive experience across all dental treatments.
A note from Dr. Laura Fathi…
As your dentist you can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. I will listen to your needs and answer all your questions. Plus, you’ll enjoy our friendly, caring team. You’ll love the personal attention we give to your comfort and appearance. And, you’ll appreciate our use of the latest materials, modern treatment techniques and our pleasant relaxed environment.
Dr. Fathi is a leading Cosmetic Dentist. Having trained with some of the world’s most prominent Cosmetic Dental Specialists, she is dedicated to helping you achieve a beautiful, natural smile through continued dental education.
- 1995 – 1999 Attended University of Southern California of Dentistry
- 1996 Sedation Clinic for Children
- 1997 Faculty at University of Southern California of Dentistry
- 1997 – 1999 Mobile Dental Clinic for low income families
- 1999 Member of California Dental Association
- East Angeles Non-profit Clinic Chief Dentist
- Graduated Leadership in Dentistry
- Associate of Private Practice in Woodland Hills, CA
- 2001 Established Private Practice focused on Cosmetics, Neuromuscular, Implant and Preventative Dentistry in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Invisalign Accredited Dentist
- 2002 Spokesperson for Noble BiocareDental Implants
- Member of Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Internet Dental Alliance Dentist
- 2003 Graduated Advance Dental Aesthetics
- Neuromuscular and Advance Education of renowned Las Vegas Dental Institute
- Advance Dental Hygiene Program
- Las Vegas Dental Institute Global Preferred Dentist
- 2004 NobleEsthetics Dental Practice Member
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists (AACD)
- 2005 Graduated Advance Comprehensive Aesthetics Reconstruction
- Supporter for WIN Foundation (Women in Need: an abuse recovery program that has expanded into a full service outreach for education and empowerment for women) and The Smile Program
- 2005 – 2006 Smile Makeover dentist for Mrs. Globe Pageant
- 2006 Honorary Member of the Cambridge Who’s Who
- 2007 LVI Graduate: Dr. Fathi completed dental continuing education courses at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- 2011 Biomimetic Dentistry: Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- 2012 American Association of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry (AAPMD) Member
- 2013 American Academy of Cranial Pain (AACP) Member
- Academy of Biomemetic Dentistry (ABD) Member
- 2014 Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Provider
- Member of IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology)
- TMD Gerber Residency Program